Meinberg Funkuhren USB5131 timedelta sensor
umbg* at uhub?
driver provides support for the Meinberg
Funkuhren USB5131, a time signal station receiver for the German DCF77
implements a timedelta sensor and the
delta (in nanoseconds) between the received time information and the local
time can be accessed through the
The quality of the timedelta is reported as the sensor status:
- No valid time information has been received yet.
- The time information is valid and the timedelta is safe to use for
- The time information is still valid, but no new time information has been
decoded for at least twelve hours due to a reception or parity error. The
timedelta should be used with care.
- No valid time information has been received for more than twelve hours
since the sensor state degraded from OK to WARN. This is an indication
that hardware should be checked to see if it is still functional.
A second sensor provides the relative signal quality as a
percentage. The status of this sensor is used to report the status of the
- The clock is synchronized.
- The device's clock is free running on the local oscillator. This is not an
error and can happen due to the nature of the signal transmission using
- Hardware failure, e.g. communication with the device failed.
driver first appeared in
driver was written by Marc