Silicon Motion Mobile Multimedia Companion Chip
voyager* at pci?
gpio0 at voyager?
ohci* at voyager?
smfb* at voyager?
driver supports the Silicon
Motion SM502 MMCC device.
This chip is intended to fulfill most of a modern laptop's I/O needs, and
- a 2D smfb(4) frame buffer with
analog RGB and digital LCD panel interfaces
- an 8-bit parallel interface
- a ohci(4) USB controller
- two UART or IrDA ports
- two Zoom Video interfaces
- an AC97 or I2S audio codec
- two Synchronous Serial Ports (SSP)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- 64 gpio(4) pins
Not all the device interfaces are supported under
component only attaches
on Gdium Liberty systems with the older motherboard artwork design, as newer
systems do not have this USB port connected to anything, causing an otherwise
annoying long delay to probe the empty bus on boot.