control the Internet SCSI (iSCSI) daemon
command [argument ...]
program controls the
daemon. Commands may be
abbreviated to the minimum unambiguous prefix.
The following options are available:
- Use socket instead of the default
/var/run/iscsid.sock to communicate with
The following commands are available:
- Reload the configuration file.
- Show a list of all configured sessions.
- Show statistics of vscsi(4) usage. It
shows how many calls were issued and how many bytes were read or
- Default iscsid(8) configuration
- UNIX-domain socket used for communication with
iscsictl program first appeared in