control the Internet SCSI (iSCSI)
iscsictl program controls the
daemon. Commands may be abbreviated to the minimum unambiguous prefix.
The following options are available:
- Use socket instead of the default /var/run/iscsid.sock to communicate with iscsid(8).
The following commands are available:
- Reload the configuration file and wait to return until iscsid reports all connections have completed (successfully or otherwise), or for up to 10 seconds.
- Show a list of all configured sessions.
- Show statistics of vscsi(4) usage. It shows how many calls were issued and how many bytes were read or written.
- Default iscsid(8) configuration file.
- UNIX-domain socket used for communication with iscsid(8).
iscsictl program first appeared in