Sun Happy Meal 10/100 Ethernet
hme* at pci?
hme* at sbus?
luphy* at mii?
nsphy* at mii?
qsphy* at mii?
hme driver provides support for
various NICs based on the Sun Happy Meal Ethernet controller chips,
including the following:
- Sun FastEthernet PCI
- Sun FastEthernet SBus
- Sun Quad FastEthernet PCI
- Sun Quad FastEthernet SBus
- Sun SunSwift PCI
- Sun SunSwift SBus
hme driver supports several media
types, which are selected via the
ifconfig(8) command. The supported media types are:
- media autoselect
- Attempt to autoselect the media type (default)
- media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex
- Use 100baseTX, full duplex
- media 100baseTX
- Use 100baseTX, half duplex
- media 10baseT mediaopt full-duplex
- Use 10baseT, full duplex
- media 10baseT
- Use 10baseT, half duplex
arp(4), ifmedia(4), inet(4), intro(4), luphy(4), netintro(4), nsphy(4), qsphy(4), sbus(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
Sun Microelectronics, STP2002QFP Fast Ethernet, Parallel Port, SCSI (FEPS) User's Guide, April 1996.
OpenBSD support for the
hme first appeared in OpenBSD
hme SBus cards will not function in a
sun4c or sun4e class machine, due to SBus limitations on these systems.