Funkuhren USB5131 timedelta sensor
umbg* at uhub?
driver provides support for the Meinberg
Funkuhren USB5131, a time signal station receiver for the German DCF77
implements a timedelta sensor and
the delta (in nanoseconds) between the received time information and the local
time can be accessed through the
The quality of the timedelta is reported as the sensor status:
- No valid time information has been received yet.
- The time information is valid and the timedelta is safe to
use for applications like
- The time information is still valid, but no new time
information has been decoded for at least twelve hours due to a reception
or parity error. The timedelta should be used with care.
- No valid time information has been received for more than
twelve hours since the sensor state degraded from OK to WARN. This is an
indication that hardware should be checked to see if it is still
A second sensor provides the relative signal quality as a percentage. The status
of this sensor is used to report the status of the device itself:
- The clock is synchronized.
- The device's clock is free running on the local oscillator.
This is not an error and can happen due to the nature of the signal
transmission using longwave radio.
- Hardware failure, e.g. communication with the device
driver first appeared in
driver was written by