manage base system binary patches
is a utility to fetch, verify,
install and revert OpenBSD
When run without any options,
missing patches by saving the
original release kernel if needed, creating a rollback tarball containing the
files it is about to replace, then extracting and installing all files
contained in the syspatch tarball.
The options are as follows:
- List available patches; suitable for
- List installed patches.
- Revert the most recently installed patch.
- Backup of the original /bsd release
- OpenBSD mirror top-level URL for fetching
- Directories containing the rollback tarball and original signed
first appeared in
was written by
is designed to work solely on