manage the ActivCard, CRYPTOCard and SNK-004 token
utility displays and edits user
entries in the various token databases. It may also be invoked as one the
The options are as follows:
- Display users, one per line.
- Display users with no banner.
- Display disabled users.
- Disable users without removing them from the database. This
prevents the users from authenticating, but does not lose their shared
secret. The -m flag may also be used with the
- Display enabled users.
- Enable users. This should be used to re-enable users who
were disabled by the -d flag. The
-m flag may also be used with the
- Add [or remove] the specified mode of authentication for
the user. Modes available are decimal (dec), hexadecimal (hex), phonebook
(phone), and reduced-input (rim). Not all modes are available for all
types of cards. The -m flag may be used alone
or in conjunction with either the -d or
-e flags. Whenever reduced-input mode is set
the reduced-input state is reset. This should be done if a paper copy of
challenge/responses had been produced and then misplaced.
- Display users in reverse order.
- Remove users from the database.
- Display users in terse format (only the user names). Unless
-1 is also specified, four users will be
displayed per line.
Use of any of the -1BDERT
flags precludes the use
of any of the -demr
flags all require at least one