ESS Technology Solo-1 PCI AudioDrive
eso* at pci?
audio* at eso?
eso device driver supports sound cards
based on ESS Technology Solo-1 PCI AudioDrive chips (ES1938 and ES1946),
e.g. the TerraTec 128i PCI card.
- eso0: can't map Audio 1 DMA into I/O space
- PCI autoconfiguration did not map the first audio channel DMA controller into I/O space at a suitable address, and the driver was not able map it by itself. In that case only playback functionality will be available.
- eso0: reset timeout
- The device failed to acknowledge being reset.
- eso0: RDR timeout
- The driver timed out reading data from a controller register.
- eso0: WDR timeout
- The driver timed out waiting to send a command or writing to a controller register.
audio(4), intro(4), pci(4)
eso device driver appeared in
The game port and MIDI port are not supported.