summarize quotas for a file system
-guv] filesystem ...
repquota prints a summary of the disk usage and quotas
for the specified filesystem(s).
The options are as follows:
- Print the quotas of all filesystems listed in
- Print only group quotas (the default is to print both group and user
quotas if they exist).
- Print only user quotas (the default is to print both group and user quotas
if they exist).
- Print a header line before printing each filesystem's quota.
For each user or group, the current number of files and amount of
space (in kilobytes) is printed, along with any quotas created with
Only members of the operator group or the superuser may use this
- at the filesystem root with user quotas
- at the filesystem root with group quotas
- for file system names and locations
repquota command appeared in