100/1Gb/2.5Gb/5Gb USB Ethernet device
uaq* at uhub?
uaq driver provides support for USB
Ethernet adapters based on the Aquantia AQC111U and AQC112U chipsets,
including the following:
- Aquantia AQtion USB to 5GbE Controller
- ASIX USB 3.1 Gen1 to 5G Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- ASIX USB 3.1 Gen1 to 2.5G Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- QNAP QNA-UC5G1T USB to 5GbE Adapter
- Sabrent NT-SS5G USB to 5GbE Adapter
- StarTech USG5GA30 USB to 5GbE Adapter
- TRENDnet TUC-ET5G USB-C 3.1 to 5GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter
The AQC111U and AQC112U contain an integrated Multi-Gig Ethernet MAC and PHY, supporting 100, 1000, 2500 and, in the AQC111U, 5000Mbps operation.
For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8).
arp(4), ifmedia(4), mii(4), netintro(4), uhub(4), usb(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
uaq device driver first appeared in
uaq driver was written by