Synopsys DesignWare GMAC 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet device
dwge* at fdt?
rgephy* at mii?
dwge driver provides support for various Ethernet
controllers based on the Synopsis Designware GMAC core. These controllers are
typically found on SoCs, such as the Allwinner A20/A31 and Rockchip
RK3288/RK3399 ARM SoCs.
dwge driver supports several media
types, which are selected via the
ifconfig(8) command. The supported
media types are:
OpenBSD support for
- media autoselect
- Attempt to autoselect the media type (default)
- media 1000baseT mediaopt full-duplex
- Use 1000baseT on copper, full duplex
- media 1000baseT [mediaopt half-duplex]
- Use 1000baseT on copper, half duplex
- media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex
- Use 100baseTX, full duplex
- media 100baseTX [mediaopt half-duplex]
- Use 100baseTX, half duplex
appeared in OpenBSD 6.1.