ESS Technology Solo-1 PCI AudioDrive audio device
eso* at pci?
audio* at eso?
device driver supports sound cards based on ESS
Technology Solo-1 PCI AudioDrive chips (ES1938 and ES1946), e.g. the TerraTec
128i PCI card.
- eso0: can't map Audio 1 DMA into I/O space
- PCI autoconfiguration did not map the first audio channel DMA controller
into I/O space at a suitable address, and the driver was not able map it
by itself. In that case only playback functionality will be
- eso0: reset timeout
- The device failed to acknowledge being reset.
- eso0: RDR timeout
- The driver timed out reading data from a controller register.
- eso0: WDR timeout
- The driver timed out waiting to send a command or writing to a controller
device driver appeared in
The game port and MIDI port are not supported.