Synopsys DesignWare GMAC 10/100/1Gb
dwge* at fdt?
rgephy* at mii?
dwge driver provides support for
various Ethernet controllers based on the Synopsys DesignWare GMAC core.
These controllers are typically found on SoCs, such as the Allwinner A20/A31
and Rockchip RK3288/RK3399 ARM SoCs.
dwge driver supports several media
types, which are selected via the
ifconfig(8) command. The supported media types are:
- Attempt to autoselect the media type (default)
- Use 1000baseT on copper, full duplex
- Use 1000baseT on copper, half duplex
- Use 100baseTX, full duplex
- Use 100baseTX, half duplex
arp(4), ifmedia(4), inet(4), intro(4), netintro(4), rgephy(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
dwge driver first appeared in
NetBSD 7.0. It was ported to
OpenBSD 6.1 and rewritten for
dwge driver was written by
Matt Thomas and Martin
Husemann for NetBSD and rewritten by
and Patrick Wildt