remove old distfiles
uses information provided by
to remove obsolete
distfiles: each time dpb(1)
for a full scan of the ports tree, it appends to an history log that records
can be used to prune that log
prior to a given timestamp
and remove the
For normal files, clean-old-distfiles
checksums prior to
also removes links
, but it trusts that the
checksums for these are accurate.
optional argument is given in
seconds since the epoch, see
Options are as follows:
- Read exception list from file
except. Each line is the name of a file
that shouldn't be removed.
- Read log from history file
history instead of the default
/usr/ports/distfiles/history. Turns on
-nv, as this is a testing option.
- Don't really remove files.
- Display what will be removed, as
- base of the ports tree, can be overridden with env variable
- location of the distfiles repository, can be overridden
with env variable
- log of obsolete distfiles.