10Gb/25Gb/40Gb/50Gb Ethernet device
bnxt* at pci?
bnxt driver supports the Broadcom
NetXtreme-C/E PCI Express Ethernet adapters based on the Broadcom BCM573xx
and BCM574xx chipsets, including the following:
- Broadcom P150c Adapter (10/25/40/50Gb QSFP28)
- Broadcom P150p Adapter (10/25/40/50Gb QSFP28)
- Broadcom P210c Adapter (10Gb SFP+)
- Broadcom P210p Adapter (10Gb SFP+)
- Broadcom P210tp Adapter (10GBASE-T)
- Broadcom P255c Adapter (10/25Gb QSFP28)
- Broadcom P255p Adapter (10/25Gb SFP28)
Adapters based on these chipsets are also available as LOM/Mezzanine options for Dell, Lenovo, HPE and Supermicro servers.
arp(4), ifmedia(4), intro(4), netintro(4), pci(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
bnxt driver first appeared in
bnxt driver was written by