manage the ActivCard, CRYPTOCard and SNK-004 token
[-]mode] [user ...]
tokenadm utility displays and edits user entries in
the various token databases. It may also be invoked as one the following:
The options are as follows:
- Display users, one per line.
- Display users with no banner.
- Display disabled users.
- Disable users without removing them from the database. This prevents the
users from authenticating, but does not lose their shared secret. The
-m flag may also be used with the
- Display enabled users.
- Enable users. This should be used to re-enable users who were disabled by
-d flag. The
may also be used with the
- Add [or remove] the specified mode of authentication for the user. Modes
available are decimal (dec), hexadecimal (hex), phonebook (phone), and
reduced-input (rim). Not all modes are available for all types of cards.
-m flag may be used alone or in conjunction
with either the
flags. Whenever reduced-input mode is set the reduced-input state is
reset. This should be done if a paper copy of challenge/responses had been
produced and then misplaced.
- Display users in reverse order.
- Remove users from the database.
- Display users in terse format (only the user names). Unless
-1 is also specified, four users will be displayed
Use of any of the
-1BDERT flags precludes
the use of any of the
-demr flags. The
-demr flags all require at least one