animate worms on a display terminal
A UNIX version of the DEC-2136 program
The options are as follows:
The lower-right-hand character position will not be updated properly on a
terminal that wraps at the right margin.
- Specifies a delay, in milliseconds, between each update. This is useful
for fast terminals. Reasonable values are around 20–200. The
default is based on the terminal speed. If the terminal is 9600 baud or
slower no delay is used. Otherwise, the delay is computed via the
delay = speed / 9600 -
- Makes a “field” for the worm(s) to eat.
- Specifies a length for each worm; the default is 16.
- Specifies the number of worms; the default is 3.
- Makes each worm leave a trail behind it.