Myricom Myri-10G PCI Express 10Gb Ethernet device
myx* at pci?
driver supports the Myricom Myri-10G PCI Express
10Gb Ethernet adapters based on the Myricom Lanai-Z8E and Lanai-Z8ES chipsets,
including the following:
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-C Adapter (10GbaseCX4)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-R Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-Q Adapter (10G XAUI)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE2-8B2-2S Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE2-8C2-2S Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR/LRM)
Low profile versions are supported as well.
The adapter needs a firmware file, which is selected and loaded on demand by the
driver when the device is attached:
driver first appeared in
driver was written by Reyk