software-defined networking (SDN) sflow
switchd is a controller for
software-defined networking (SDN) and is compatible with the OpenFlow
The options are as follows:
- Number of MAC addresses to cache. The default is 4096.
- Set a macro to a value. Macros can be referenced in the configuration files.
- Debug mode. Don't detach or become a daemon. This allows for easy
- Specifies the configuration file. The default is /etc/switchd.conf.
- Check that the configuration is valid, but don't start the daemon.
- Timeout in seconds for learned MAC addresses. The default is 240 seconds.
- Verbose mode. Multiple
-voptions increase the verbosity.
- Default configuration file.
Open Networking Foundation (ONF), OpenFlow Switch Specification, Version 1.0.0 (Wire Protocol 0x01), December 31, 2009.
Open Networking Foundation (ONF), OpenFlow Switch Specification, Version 1.3.5 (Protocol version 0x04), March 26, 2015.
switchd program first appeared in
switchd program was written by