a YP map conversion program
mkalias is used to convert a mail.aliases
map to a mail.byaddr map. This is an inverse map of user@host (or user!host)
back to alias.
The options are as follows:
- Assume domain names are OK. Only useful together with
- Same as
-e, but also check for any MX-record.
- Check host to verify that it exists.
- Capitalize name. e.g., mats.o.jansson becomes Mats.O.Jansson.
- Assume UUCP names are OK. Only useful together with
- Verbose mode.
- Use this map as input.
- Use this map as output. If the output map isn't given don't create
database. Can be useful together with
Mats O Jansson <email@example.com>
mkalias on SunOS 4.1.x seems to have a
-s. Since I don't know what it is supposed to do I
haven't implemented it. But it is accepted by the program.