display the at(1) job queue
queue] [name ...]
atq displays the queue of jobs, created by the
at(1) command, which are currently
awaiting execution. Unless the user is the superuser, only the user's own jobs
will be displayed. With no flags, the queue is sorted in the order that the
jobs will be executed.
The options are as follows:
- Sort the queue by the time that the jobs were submitted (created). By
atq will sort the queue by the time that
the jobs will run.
- Only print the total number of files that are currently in the queue.
- Restrict output to jobs in the specified queue. A
queue designation consists of a single letter. Valid queue designations
range from a to z and
A to Z. The c queue
is the default for at(1) and
the E queue for
batch(1). By default,
atq will display jobs in all queues.
- Jobs that have completed but have not yet been removed are also
If a name(s) is provided, only those files belonging to that
user(s) are displayed.
- directory containing job files
atq command appeared in