Myricom Myri-10G PCI Express 10Gb
myx* at pci?
myx driver supports the Myricom
Myri-10G PCI Express 10Gb Ethernet adapters based on the Myricom Lanai-Z8E
and Lanai-Z8ES chipsets, including the following:
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-C Adapter (10GbaseCX4)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-R Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-Q Adapter (10G XAUI)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE2-8B2-2S Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR)
- Myricom 10G-PCIE2-8C2-2S Adapter (10GbaseSR/LR/LRM)
Low profile versions are supported as well.
The adapter needs a firmware file, which is selected and loaded on demand by the driver when the device is attached:
arp(4), ifmedia(4), intro(4), netintro(4), pci(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
Myricom, Inc. http://www.myri.com
myx driver first appeared in
myx driver was written by