show PCI device data
pcidump utility displays the device
address, vendor, and product name of PCI devices. When no arguments are
given, information on all PCI devices in the system is shown; otherwise a
single PCI domain or device may be specified.
The options are as follows:
- Specify a file to use for PCI lookups. If specified without bus:dev:func, all PCI devices in the domain will be shown.
- Reads the PCI ROM from the device specified by bus:dev:func, and writes its contents to file.
- Shows detailed information about PCI devices.
- Shows a hexadecimal dump of the first 64 bytes of PCI config space.
- Shows a hexadecimal dump of the full PCI config space.
- Shows a hexadecimal dump of the PCIe extended config space.
- Show information about the PCI device specified by the tuple given on the
command line. If the
-doption is not given, /dev/pci is used.
- Device files for accessing PCI domains.
pcidump utility first appeared in
pcidump utility was written by
The default behaviour of scanning all PCI domains is limited to those domains that have an entry in /dev.