C-Media CMI8338/CMI8738/CMI8768 PCI audio
cmpci* at pci?
audio* at cmpci?
driver supports the C-Media
CMI8338A, CMI8338B, CMI8738, CMI8738B and CMI8768 sound chips present in some
PCI sound cards and some integrated PC motherboard chipsets (such as the SiS
- Supports 8 common sample rates from 5512 Hz to 48000 Hz
- Hardware full-duplex support enables simultaneous record and playback
- Some CMI8738 versions support 4 and 6 channel playback
- CMI8768 chips support 4, 6, and 8 channel playback
- CMI8768 chips can only record sample rates of 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz
- Hardware copying of front to rear for playing stereo input on 4
- S/PDIF input and output
device driver appeared in
The Joystick port is not supported.