base system binary patches
-l | -R |
is a utility to fetch, verify, install and
When run without any options, syspatch
missing patches by saving the original
release kernel if needed, creating a rollback tarball containing the files it
is about to replace, then extracting and installing all files contained in the
syspatch tarball. Patches are cumulative and as such it is not possible to
install only a subset of them.
The options are as follows:
- List available patches; suitable for
- List installed patches.
- Revert all patches.
- Revert the most recently installed patch.
- Backup of the original /bsd
- OpenBSD mirror top-level URL for
- Directories containing the rollback tarball and original
signed diff(1) of installed
first appeared in OpenBSD
was written by
is designed to work solely on official