introduction to CardBus support
cbb* at pci?
cardslot* at cbb?
cardbus* at cardslot?
pcmcia* at cardslot?
provides machine-independent bus support and
drivers for CardBus devices.
provides support for the following devices. Note
that not all architectures support all devices.
- DEC/Intel 21140/21142/21143/21145 and clones 10/100
- Intel EtherExpress PRO/100 10/100 Ethernet device
- Realtek 8139C+/8169/816xS/811xS/8168/810xE 10/100/Gigabit
- Realtek 8129/8139 10/100 Ethernet device
- 3Com EtherLink XL and Fast EtherLink XL 10/100 Ethernet
- TI ACX100/ACX111 IEEE 802.11a/b/g wireless network
- Atheros IEEE 802.11a/b/g wireless network device with
- Atheros IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network device
- ADMtek ADM8211 IEEE 802.11b wireless network device
- Broadcom AirForce IEEE 802.11b/g wireless network
- Marvell Libertas IEEE 802.11b/g wireless network
- Conexant/Intersil Prism GT Full-MAC IEEE 802.11a/b/g
wireless network device
- Ralink Technology/MediaTek IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
- Realtek RTL8180L IEEE 802.11b wireless network device
- serial communications interface
- PCI “universal” communications card driver
- USB Enhanced Host Controller Interface
- USB Open Host Controller Interface
- USB Universal Host Controller Interface
driver first appeared in
was added in OpenBSD 2.7