Broadcom BCM4401 10/100 Ethernet
bce* at pci?
bmtphy* at mii?
bce provides support for the Broadcom
BCM4401 10/100 Ethernet card.
The following media types and options (as given to ifconfig(8)) are supported:
- Enable autoselection of the media type and options (default).
- Set 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet) operation and force full-duplex mode.
- Set 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet) operation and force half-duplex mode.
- Set 10Mbps operation and force full-duplex.
- Set 10Mbps operation and force half-duplex.
If no media options are present, the
driver places the card into autoselect mode.
arp(4), bmtphy(4), ifmedia(4), intro(4), mii(4), netintro(4), pci(4), hostname.if(5), ifconfig(8)
bce driver appeared in
NetBSD 1.6.2. OpenBSD
support was added in OpenBSD 3.5.
bce driver was written by
and ported to OpenBSD by Nathan L.