display NFS statistics
nfsstat displays statistics kept about NFS client and
server activity. If neither
-N option was specified statistics will be obtained
from the running system by calling
sysctl(3). Otherwise the
specified core and system will be used to fetch data by means of
The options are as follows:
- Display client statistics only.
- Extract values associated with the name list from the specified core
instead of the default /dev/kmem.
- Extract the name list from the specified system instead of the default
- Display server statistics only.
- Display a shorter summary of NFS activity for both the client and server
at wait second intervals.
- default kernel namelist
- default memory file
nfsstat command appeared in